The New sdk. Full of shit, as per usual. You want drama, you're in the right place...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006










So, last friday...






I re-made my decision. It happened right after I quit my job. My job being at the sorry ass Holiday Powersports (located in Michigan Center, Michigan) who couldn't/wouldn't pay me. I hate them. With a passion like no other. We'll get into all of that later. In the meantime, if you want to buy any powersports equipment, such as a sled, ATV, boat, jetski, cruiser or crotch rocket, go to Abernathy's in Tennesee. They've got fair prices, and all the other dealerships hate them for it. They won't charge you 3 grand over MSRP. Moving on...




So, Friday morning I walked in and told Holiday to kiss my lily white ass (which actually happened pretty much like that...he said "What's it going to take to make you stay?" I said "Pay me what you owe me, and don't ever, EVER screw me over again. If you can't pay me what you owe me TODAY, that's a deal breaker." They didn't, it was. I said "Then you can kiss my lily white ass."




When I left, I was freakin' out a little. Ok, a lot. I got home, talked to Thelma (otherwise known as Heather, my best friend/roommate, or Monica, because, well...she has Monica/Friends-like tendencies.) and asked her what she thought I should do. Before waiting for a reply, I told her that I should just call Jason and tell him to come home. She said that she'd been waiting for me to make that decision for weeks. She said she was sure that was the decision that I was going to make and that she's glad that it's finally done. So, I called Jason, told him to get his stuff around, I was coming to get him.





This left me with a new problem. Cory. I hadn't broken up with Cory. Shit. Cory. But, I love Cory. I was still pretty irritated with him, but I love him just the same. I called him and said "Ok, so I hate to do this over the phone, but...Jason's moving back in. Today." He said "Ahem. What?" That was followed by a series of explatives, a few "This is bullshit"s and then the line went dead. Then, he called back a few minutes later to tell me that he didn't want the last thing he ever said to me to be "Fuck you." so, he loves me, he thinks I'm making a bad decision, and well...he loves me. He'll learn to live with my decision, or at least try to respect it.



I went to go get Jason that afternoon, and he's been here ever since.






Things have been going ok. By ok, I mean that my bills are still ridiculously behind, (to the tune of like $6000.00), I have an eviction notice (yes, already, I know I've only been here for 4 weeks. That's just how my life has been going.) and we're working on it. This landlord is at least cool about it. He said he didn't even want to do it, but he had to in the name of protecting his own ass. I get it. He said "Pay it and it'll all go away." That's 2000.00. Long story short, I didn't have the cash to pay the first month and security, so I had my sister write a check out of her account. I ended up giving her all my money, and instead of putting it in her account to cover the check, she spent it and put a stop payment on the check to the landlord. I haven't beat her ass yet, but it's on its way. Trust me. She'll get hers.

If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all.

I hadn't talked to Cory since October 6, when I broke up with him. He even came to my house to get some stuff, I stayed in the kitchen and Thelma got his stuff for him. I didn't even look at him. (Mainly because when I look at him, I want to touch him. He's hot. He's just that hot.)


Well, two days ago, he texted me. He asked me to have Paul (Heather/Thelma's boyfriend, my other roommate) call him. I did. Paul called him. And then from that point on, I couldn't think about anything else. All I could think of was him.

I dreamt about him that night. It was an evil dream. Not him being all lovey-dovey or anything like that. It was the "He's ignoring me and hates my guts" dream. It sucked. So, the next morning, after I dropped Jas off at work, I called him to tell him that I was sorry it had to be like that (that I broke up with him abruptly over the phone) but that if I didn't do it that way, I never would have. I basically had to do it that way, or I would've been talked out of doing it, and it needed to be done. The failures at hand aren't HIS failures. They're mine. The money issues I'm having aren't his issues, they're mine. It's not fair, even though he's willing for him to bail me out of it. So...that's just the way it's got to be. I told him it wasn't because I don't love him because I do. He said he understood. I told him that I missed him and I love him. He said "Thanks" and hung up. About a half hour later, he called me back to say that he loved me too, and that he understood the decision I made, and he's not angry anymore. That he just misses me and that he stands behind everything he ever told me about his feelings for me.


He called me this morning to wish me a happy Sweetest Day. I wasn't aware it was Sweetest day. I thought it was Saturday...




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Damn.

Can I just say that again?

Damn.

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Mizan said...

can we be friend?I am Mizan

http://mizanc.blogspot.com/

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home